Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Thoughts From a "Lost Canadian" - I Am SO, SO Sorry

I've been writing about the amazing things Canada is doing to preserve nature in their beautiful country, and will be writing more about it tomorrow, but today I feel like I need to apologize to Canada once again. The insane amount of disrespect directed at our incredible neighbors, friends, and family in Canada from the massively corrupt toddler in chief here in the white house is shameful, despicable, and embarrassing. Canada absolutely does NOT deserve the words and actions coming from trump - please know so many of us here in the US are appalled and furious about these things - and we are SO sorry.

So, today I'm sharing posts/memes I've found online which share the truth about Canada and also express how sorry this "Lost Canadian" and so many of us here in the US are for what trump is doing.

 




















So once again, Canada, we are SO, SO sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts From a "Lost Canadian" - I Am SO, SO Sorry

I've been writing about the amazing things Canada is doing to preserve nature in their beautiful country, and will be writing more about...