I know there are many people in the US who like me are appalled, and disgusted by the words and actions of our so-called "president" and we are SO sorry. We are five weeks from our mid-term elections (hopefully) when we will be voting (hopefully) and democrats will take back the House and Senate (hopefully).
Since the current occupant of the white house has a history of trying to overturn elections with results he does not like, many of us in the US are truly concerned and are afraid he will do something to stop the elections, stop the recording of the results, and/or stop the newly elected democrats from taking their seats in January. He knows if they do, things will change in Washington DC and he will face accountability. I do fear he will try to stop this.
Time will tell, but for now, Canada, I am SO sorry for how you are being treated by the supposed "leader" of the US - please know many if not most of us here are ashamed, appalled, and angry with him and do want to continue to be friends, allies, and close neighbors with Canada.

No comments:
Post a Comment