I've been writing this week about how in light of the tremendously rude and disrespectful way the massively corrupt convicted felon/sexual abuser who currently occupies the white house here in the US has been talking about and treating our dear neighbors, friends, allies, and family in Canada, I am spending this week just learning more about Canada - and sharing what I learn about how Canada is an amazing place - and there are a few more days to share - today I'm sharing how Canada is amazing because of their people! Online I learned . . .
Friday, September 18, 2026
Thoughts From a "Lost Canadian" About Things Which Show Canada is Amazing - Their People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts From a "Lost Canadian" About Things Which Show Canada is Amazing - Their People
I've been writing this week about how in light of the tremendously rude and disrespectful way the massively corrupt convicted felon/sexu...
-
Growing up in Michigan, I have been a little familiar with Canadian money as occasionally I would end up with Canadian coins as they once-in...
-
When you think of Alberta, like this "Lost Canadian", you may think of the Canadian Rockies and be familiar with places in Alberta...
-
We all may think children enjoy celebrating holidays, and they typically do, but this "Lost Canadian" thinks we grandmas enjoy the...
No comments:
Post a Comment