Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Thoughts From a "Lost Canadian" About Things Which Show Canada is Amazing - Breathtaking Nature

I've been writing this week about how in light of the tremendously rude and disrespectful way the massively corrupt convicted felon/sexual abuser who currently occupies the white house here in the US has been talking about and treating our dear neighbors, friends, allies, and family in Canada, I am spending this week just learning more about Canada - and sharing what I learn about how Canada is an amazing place - I believe I could learn about and share about this for more than a week, but I will begin with a week, today I'm sharing how Canada is amazing because of their breathtaking nature (and how they protect it)! Online I learned . . .

  • The Canadian Rockies: Towering snow-capped peaks, ancient glaciers, and bright turquoise lakes like Lake Louise make Banff National Park and Jasper unforgettable.
  • The Bay of Fundy: Located in the Maritimes, it features the highest tides on Earth, moving billions of tons of water twice a day.
  • The Northern Lights: The skies above northern territories like Yukon and the Northwest Territories glow with colorful auroras.
  • More Lakes than Anywhere Else: Canada holds over 60% of the world's natural lakes, offering endless spots for paddling and exploring/
  • Niagara Falls: A breathtaking and massive natural waterfall system on the border of Ontario and the United States.
  • Prairie Skies: The vast, dramatic, and cloud-swept horizons spanning Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
  • The Sleeping Giant: A striking sill of mesas on the Sibley Peninsula near Thunder Bay, Ontario.
  • Nahanni National Park Reserve: A wild northern river and canyon ecosystem in the Northwest Territories.
  • The Cabot Trail: A scenic coastal highway winding around Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia.
  • Vancouver Island & Tofino: Features old-growth rainforests, rugged Pacific coastlines, and popular surf spots.
  • Moraine Lake (Alberta): This glacial lake sits in Banff National Park and glows a bright, vivid blue against the towering peaks of the Valley of the Ten Peaks.
  • Lake Louise (Alberta): Famous for its bright turquoise-blue water and backdrop of massive snow-capped mountains and Victoria Glacier.
  • Gros Morne National Park (Newfoundland and Labrador): A UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its dramatic flat-topped mountains, deep fjords, and the colorful landscape of the Tablelands.
  • Prince Edward Island National Park (Prince Edward Island): Known for its striking red sandstone cliffs, white sand beaches, and rolling green sand dunes.
  • There are many places throughout the country of Canada which are amazing, incredible, and beautiful, but for me the two things which makes these places even more wonderful are how Canada is taking concrete steps to protect these amazing places (which I have written about a couple times so far), and how Canada made admission to these places free this past summer for everyone (which I also wrote about)! So, Canada's land and the way Canada keeps them beautiful for generations to come all show how Canada is amazing!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thoughts From a "Lost Canadian" About Things Which Show Canada is Amazing - Their Extraordinary Culture & Iconic Traditions

    I've been writing this week about how in light of the tremendously rude and disrespectful way the massively corrupt convicted felon/sexu...